【Signatory】Official Recognition as a Signatory of the Worldwide Charter for Fair International Commerce
As date of 04/03/2018, Our Onebloom Corporation was officially recognized as a Signatory member of the *Worldwide Charter for Fair International Commerce by the International Business Standards Organization (*IBSO, Israel), dedicated to support Principles of Responsibility, Ethics, Environmental Protection as well as Economic and Social Development in the world.
Based on this, we will humbly keep trying to be valuable presence in our social and economical communities in the world through our business practices.
*Worldwide Charter for Fair International Commerce:
An initiative of IBSO, the Worldwide Charter for Fair International Commerce is a global initiative that stands by businesses adopting sustainability and fair trade policies. The Worldwide Charter supports international businesses showcasing a particular social and environmental sensibility through following a code of conduct and a set of universal principles; reflecting the core values of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, labor conventions of the International Labor Organization (ILO) and other internationally recognized principles.
We, business owners, leaders from business, international agencies and institutions, non-government and civil society organizations, academia and the media, by signing the Worldwide Charter for Fair International Commerce on behalf of our organizations and businesses, confirm that we agree and commit to the following principles:
1. As a minimum standard, comply with all applicable local, state, provincial and federal laws and regulations in all the countries where we operate.
2. Not sell or deal in counterfeit and pirated goods. Refrain from infringing on intellectual property or other proprietary rights owned by a third party.
3. Act with the highest ethical standards and integrity, implementing good faith and fair dealing norms and compete in a transparent and open manner with a zero tolerance on corruption.
4. Respect the relationships with contractors, partners, clients and customers. Any kind of fraud, falsifying or misrepresenting practice is unacceptable.
5. Present the organization’s financial data and non-financial information honestly, accurately and objectively.
6. Respect the cultures and customs of the countries in which the organization works by demonstrating a spirit of tolerance, integrity and social responsibility.
7. Wherever the operations are located, provide all internationally recognized human rights, a safe work environment, fair treatment and salary for all employees including the principle of “equal pay for equal work” without discrimination of any kind.
8. Take all possible measures to avoid or minimize damage to the environment and human health.
9. Take all actions necessary to comply with the requirements of this Charter. Senior management of signatories will assume the responsibility for realizing the letter and spirit of these principles.
*IBSO (International Business Standards Organization):
IBSO is a non-profit independent organization which was established under the initiative of entrepreneurs in order to support an international trade and a business development. It is basically a business rating organization which provides ethical and evaluative standards for public as well as private institutions, which are the firms and companies involved in international trade and finance, which head office is based on Jerusalem, Israel.
IBSO is affiliated with the United Nations Global Compact and is also an active participant of the same. IBSO makes sure to integrate the core values of the UN in its daily activities.
Leave a Reply.